Emotional intelligence is a broad range of skills relating to self-awareness, self-management, interaction with others, decision-making and stress management. Emotional intelligence is responsible for much of the success people achieve in life, however they define success.
I am certified to administer the EQi 2.0 emotional intelligence self-assessment, created by Reuven Bar-On and Multi-Health Systems.
EQi 2.0 - Emotional Intelligence Assessment
Follow the link below to do the self-assessment online. I will be notified when you have completed it, but will not be given your email address. Please send me an email so I can contact you. Upon payment of $250, you will receive a comprehensive personalized report, and meet with me by telephone for a debrief/coaching session. I will contact you by email to arrange this.
For more information about the EQi 2.0 and privacy policies, please click the following link to access Multi-Health Systems website.
For organizations, I can:
- Deliver short workshops or longer skill development training sessions
- Provide EQi 2.0 self-assessments to workshop participants or to individual employees who would benefit from some coaching program for a group or an individual
- Provide leadership emotional intelligence self-assessments or 360 assessments and coaching as part of a leadership development
Training sessions could be:
- short workshops of 60 to 90 minutes
- half day workshops of 2-4 hours
- one day workshops
- two or three day training sessions